|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Shipping & Receiving|
Jagged Peak is seeking a Corporate Compliance Supervisor who is the main / primary point of contact for all compliance, in terms of safety, best practices and good housekeeping.
The position will have direct interaction with Clients as well as will all distribution centers. Develop and launch corporate compliance program. Serve as operational and supply chain lead on several projects.
Jagged Peak ships items directly to customers for many different manufacturers and suppliers. Despite recent trends in the economy we are busier than ever. The fast pace and rapid response to customer needs here is a bit different than– and we like it that way.
If you are interested in an environment where everyone pitches in and wears many hats, a career move with the Jagged Peak is something you’ll want to consider.
Principal Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for on time delivery to Consumer and distribution centers
- Designs and implements programs, policies, and practices to ensure that all contracts are in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Provide assistance to internal or external auditors in compliance reviews
- Improvements in communication, monitoring, or enforcement of compliance standards.
- Direct the development or implementation of compliance-related policies and procedures throughout an organization
- Develop reporting to support distribution network compliance
- Daily, weekly, monthly operations reports overall, as well as to the Client level
- Direct interaction with Client management to report on operational performance
- Manage Operational relationships with logistic providers, fulfillment support teams and internal business partners.
- Identify opportunities to improve costs and efficiencies in warehousing and transportation.
- Assess new fulfillment requirements and drive their implementation with the logistic providers.
- Provide input and execute standard operational procedures
- Interfaces and coordinates with the following: Operations, Vendors, Clients, Accounting, Executive level individuals
- High attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to indirectly influence external service providers to successful outcomes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
- Willingness to travel to 3PL and other partner locations 30-40%.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Experience in managing high-level accounts and interacting with Executive level stakeholders.
- Experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Fulfillment and Logistics
- Strong understanding of OMS, WMS, TMS systems and functionality
- Strong experience building reports and tracking metrics in MS Excel
- Strong written and oral communications – (Highly efficient with communications)
- When applying, please paste AND upload your resume. This helps us to easily view your qualifications and share your resume with hiring managers. Application process should take 5-10 minutes.
- Thank you for your interest in Jagged Peak!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.